Sunday, September 23, 2012

July Birchbox

AKA the most disappointing box so far. This is the exterior of the box:

So I thought hey, maybe this month's theme was color! I mean, that's pretty colorful box art, right? 
From Birchbox: This month, we’ve teamed up with Glamour, to bring you a Birchbox that guarantees a multi-sensory experience.

What really was inside after the jump



Man, was I disappointed. This was what came:

 • Oscar de la Renta "live in love"
• boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
• LÄRABAR® über bar (cherry cobbler)
• Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
• Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

• Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds

So, another perfume sample, something that REMOVES color, a basic foundation, black eyeliner, food, and cheap headphones. When the headphones are the most colorful thing, you know it's bad. Nothing that really offers a "multi-sensory experience"

I mean, this box is useful, much more so than last month's (I have no need for fake tanners) but I am thoroughly disappointed.

As always, Birchbox is a $10/month beauty sample subscription. For every monthly product you review, you get 10 birchbox points. For every 100 birchbox points, you get $10 off your order. It's super easy to reach 100 points every two months! You don't even need to make your feedback public.

My Birchbox Referral Link

Disclaimer: I do not receive any compensation of any kind for these reviews. All reviews are based on my own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment