Sunday, September 23, 2012

June Birchbox

June Birchbox!
This month's box had:
• a sample of Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift, 
• a peanut butter flavored Luna Bar, 
• Stila One Step Bronzer (full size!), 
• theBalm lip/cheek stain, 
• and Comodynes Self Tanner.

My review under the jump




My Thoughts:
Wonderstruck smells really good. It has a sweet, fruity/flowery smell. It's young, but not juvenile. 


The bronzer & the self tanner I have no use for. 


I've played with the lip stain a bit, but I don't like it too much. It feels weird on my lips. Cold and wet. 

Luna bars are yummy, so I won't say no to a free one!

Overall, a good box if you're into fake tans. I am not, so this box wasn't suited for me.

As always, Birchbox is a $10/month beauty sample subscription. For every monthly product you review, you get 10 birchbox points. For every 100 birchbox points, you get $10 off your order. It's super easy to reach 100 points every two months! You don't even need to make your feedback public.

My Birchbox Referral Link

Disclaimer: I do not receive any compensation of any kind for these reviews. All reviews are based on my own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment